Join us for art, food, music and information as we offically open Nottinghamshire Refugee Week with a small scale ‘soft’ launch. Pop by anytime to say “hello” and learn about the other events happening throughout the week. Featuring: World Jam, Unity Bakery, National Justice Museum, Refugee Roots, Bahia Yoga, Nottingham Contemporary art centre, Sustrans, Bikes Love You and Amnesty International aswell as all the regular market stalls. Due to the limitations on social gatherings this event will be hosted within the regular Sneinton Food Market which is an open public space.
- Venue: Sneinton Market, Gedling Street, Nottingham, NG1 1DS
- Hosted by: Nottingham Refugee Week
- Notes: No booking needed. Outdoors socially distanced event. Please wear masks unless exempt. Family friendly, all welcome. Due to the limitations on social gatherings this event will be hosted within the regular Sneinton Food Market which is an open public space.
- Cost: Free/Donations encouraged
- Web: nottinghamrefugeeweek.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @NottsRW
- Facebook: @NottinghamRefugeeWeek
- Instagram: nottsrefugeeweek