‘Sun Up, Rain Falls, River Rises’ is a collection of three short stories and soundscapes created by Phosphoros Theatre. These audio narratives will take you to three different countries as you listen to the memories share by the writers. Three new music compositions by Mira Siegel respond to and complete each narrative. Using posters with artwork by Pickle Illustration, QR codes will ensure audiences can enjoy the pieces outdoors and whilst maintaining social distancing measures.
- Venue: Forest Recreation Ground, Gregory Blvd, Forest Fields, NG7 6HB
- Hosted by: New Art Exchange
- Notes: This is an outdoor art installation. No booking required.
- Cost: Free
- Web: www.nae.org.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0115 924 8630
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newartexchange
- Address: New Art Exchange, 39-41 Gregory Boulevard, NG7 6BE