18/06/2022 - 24/06/2022
Come along to the National Justice Museum this Refugee Week to take part in beautiful creative activities (including pop-up badge making, adding to a ‘quilt of kindness’, and bread sculpture) designed to spread healing and kindness. You’ll also be able to see the results of a poignant project run with local schools, in which participants used vintage suitcases to explore the emotional and physical ‘luggage’ that children of immigration bring with them. Check out the online programme for details.
- Venue: National Justice Museum, High Pavement, Nottingham NG1 1HN
- Hosted by: National Justice Museum
- Notes: Look out for the Bread Bike at the Refugee Week launch, too!
- Cost: Free. No booking required but check out the online programme for specific workshop times.
- Web: nationaljusticemuseum.org.uk
- Facebook: facebook.com/nationaljusticemuseum
- Instagram: instagram.com/justicemuseum
- Twitter 1: twitter.com/JusticeMuseum
- Twitter 2: twitter.com/njmideas
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0115 952 0555