Join us for a special event – Healing Yoga & Meditation. Inspired by the Refugee Week 2022 theme of ‘healing’, the Healing Yoga & Meditation class is open to all members of the community, including people who are new to Yoga and Meditation. We will offer clear guidance on how to come into and out of postural movements safely, and with ease. Focus on connecting with the breath and how to prepare for a guided meditation. The movement will provide calm and healing qualities for the body, mind, and spirit. Expect a nourishing and grounding practice. The event will run both in-person and online at our Nottingham yoga studio. The class is led by our Director Jasminder Bahia. All profits from the event will go to Nottingham Refugee Forum. Please also note: we are hosting a donation box and collection point for Host Nottingham this week, so please bring any donations of benefit to those seeking asylum.
- Venue: Bahia Yoga, 4 Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1LG
- Hosted by: Bahia Yoga
- Notes: Over 17, open to all levels of the community, including beginners, wearing light comfortable, loose clothing for yoga. Yoga mats available, if people have a yoga mat please bring one along.
No wheelchair or disabled access to the studio – we are on the first floor
Class taught in English language
- Cost: Free to people seeking asylum / members of the refugee community. All profits will be donated to Nottingham Refugee Forum. https://bahiayoga.com/healing-yoga-meditation-world-refugee-day-2022/
- Facebook: facebook.com/bahiayoga
- Instagram: instagram.com/bahiayoga/
- Twitter 1: twitter.com/bahiayoga
- Twitter 2: tiktok.com/@bahiayoga