Nottingham Contemporary are pleased to host NaTakallam who are ‘building bridges and changing the narrative around global displacement’. In this online Refugee Voices event we’re joined in conversation with a person sharing their story of seeking asylum and refuge from Syria to the Netherlands, shedding light on the importance of Mental Health in the context of displacement. After the informal conversation, we share a collective and joyful laughter yoga session and mindful moment led by Sally Wehbi.
- Venue: Online
- Hosted by: Nottingham Contemporary
- Notes: Age 16 and over We welcome anyone with lived experience of seeking refuge and asylum and people from host communities/interested in the issues of Mental Health and displacement. Trigger warning: conversation will touch upon mental health and personal experiences of displacement.
- Cost: Free; donations welcome. Booking needed. Please book your space online at nottinghamcontemporary.org/whats-on/
- Phone: 0115 948 9750
- Or pop in: Nottingham Contemporary, Weekday Cross
Nottingham, NG1 2GB
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org