Nottingham Refugee Week is back! It’s been a tough few years for us all, but this year, NRW’s theme is ‘healing’ and you’re warmly invited to a day of free activities and experiences designed to nurture the community connections that bring such joy to us all. Join us on Sneinton Market for the premiere of a new music performance created by students at NEST; spoken word performances and a Poetry First Aid Tent from WorldJam; drumming and performance from Florette of FlowerSmile; free food samples from the Pamoja women’s group; Persian music, poetry and dance by Arnica; healing dance with Monica; creative movement drop-in workshops for 0-7 year olds; art and craft activities from the National Justice Museum; plus an array of information and wellbeing goodies from our partners across the city. What better way could there be to celebrate sanctuary within our city?
- Venue: Sneinton Market, Gedline Street, NG1 1DS
- Hosted by: Nottingham Refugee Week
- Notes: Family Friendly
- Cost: Free. No booking required; drop in throughout the day
- Web: https://nottinghamrefugeeweek.org/2022/
- Instagram: instagram.com/nottsrefugeeweek/
- Email: email@example.com