Red Cross is relaunching fun social conversation classes! Summer sessions will be held every two weeks at Nottingham Contemporary art centre. The workshops are designed by an artist with creative activities chosen by the group. We will meet you in town for the first session and walk to the galleries together.
This is a good place to practice your language skills, meet new people, visit new places and create some art.
Free drinks/snacks provided.
5th & 19th July;
2nd, 16th & 30th August
- Venue: Nottingham Contemporary Weekday Cross, Nottingham NG1 2GB (We are the big green and gold building on the corner. Nearest tram stop is Lace Market)
- Hosted by: Nottingham Contemporary with the Red Cross
- Notes: Age 16 and over Workshops aim to be inclusive but are primarily intended for people with lived experience of seeking refuge and asylum.
- Booking: Book your space by calling or texting Bill at Red Cross on 0783 452 5008/
- Web: https://www.nottinghamcontemporary.org/visit/
- Phone: 0115 948 9750
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nottcontemporary
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/nottm_contemp/