Women’s Dance Circles create a relaxed and safe embodiment practice open to all women. It is a space of coming together to support, nurture and hold each other. Some of the processes we explore in this workshop:
- to move with authenticity and joy
- to explore the language and messages of the body
- to nourish our physical, emotional and spiritual being
- to reclaim feminine wisdom and to stand together to for the
- profound changes necessary to heal ourselves and the world.
- Venue: Old Sneinton Library, NG2 4FD
- Hosted by: Monica Gracia
- Notes: Open to all who identify as women.
- Cost: Free. No booking required; just drop in.
- Phone: 07504 400135
- Facebook: facebook.com/Embodiedblossoming