Wednesday Afternoon Project’s main focus is to help asylum
seekers and refugees integrate into the city and improve their
health and wellbeing. The project consists of ESOL classes,
activities, games and workshops service users can access to help
better understand the UK, the city and how they themselves can
contribute to society. During this Refugee Week-themed session, you’ll have activities that enable you to explore the theme of ‘compassion’ and that signpost you to events happening throughout Refugee Week.
- Venue: St Andrew’s Church with Castle Gate URC, NG1 5JT
- Hosted by: Red Cross
- Cost: Free to attend. No booking required.
- Notes: Over 18s only. Open to people seeking asylum and who are refugees.
- Phone Sam on: 07708 291555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07307 857879